Whether you pay R50 or R5 000 per month towards your Skills Development Levy, you are entitled to get back a portion of the money you have paid in the form of Levy Grants.
JHG Personnel Practitioners can assist you in claiming back a substantial portion of your Skills Development Levy (SDL) paid annually.
JHG will assist you with the following steps to ensure that your training interventions are carefully planned and executed:
- Appointment of Skills Development Facilitator (JHG Consultant)
- Appointment of Training Committee
- Training of Skills Development Facilitator and Training Committee
- Compilation of Workplace Skills Plan:
- Compile database of all training interventions that took place during the past year
- Establish planned training needs for the coming year (Training Committee) and obtain approval from management
- Transfer all data to specific Seta format
- Authorization of WSP/ATR by the MD/CEO and Training Committee
- Submission of Workplace Skills Plan to relevant Seta
- Manage Workplace Skills Plan in conjunction with Skills Development Facilitator