We endeavour to assist our clients in huge financial savings, such as:
- Positive and smooth labour inspections.
- Correct and timely submission of Workplace Skills Plans.
- Correct and timely submission of Employment Equity Plans.
- Chairing of disciplinary hearings to ensure procedural and substantive compliance.
- Effective strike handling.
- Unnecessary Arbitration Awards.
- Management of Union involvement.
- Correct retrenchment procedures.
- A seminar on Major Hazard Installation (MHI) was on Thursday told about the importance of all facilities holding Hazardous Chemicals Substances in large quantities to notify local authorities as well …Read More »
- http://www.salabournews.co.za/index.php/component/content/article/70-labour-news/23374-mid-morning-roundup-of-labour-news-on-friday-6-march-2015.html In our Friday roundup, see summaries of our selection of South African labour- related stories that have appeared since mid-morning on Wednesday, 4 March 2015. VAVI’S FATECosatu gives Vavi last chance …Read More »
- The Commissioners Indaba, attended by over three hundred (300) CCMA Commissioners is an annual event on the CCMA calendar and provides an opportunity for the continuous professional development of CCMA …Read More »
WHY US - WHY ARE WE DIFFERENT
- We are passionate about who we are and what we can do for our clients.
- We are committed to deliver beyond our clients' expectations.
- We deliver bespoke services to ensure that our clients’ unique needs are catered for.
- We conduct ourselves in a professional, trustworthy and ethical way.
- We are committed to deliver specialized, personal attention.
- We are proud to deliver expert service to a wide range of clients within various industries.
- We are available to assist our clients whenever they need our involvement.
- We are available to assist our clients whenever they need our involvement – enquiries dealt with within 24 hours.
- We deliver our services online, telephonically or at the workplace.
- We have longstanding relationships with our clients.
- We have a high success rate with CCMA cases.
In short – We make it happen!
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
Sign up for our newsletter & stay informed!
Search our website
Telephone: +27 21 919 7635
Fax: +27 21 919 8105
120 Edward Street
Edward IV Building (First Floor)