JHG Personnel Practitioners is a Human Resources Management firm established in 1991 with the sole purpose of providing effective services and solutions to our clients to improve their human resources management functions.
We seek to add value to our clients' business through a careful analysis of our clients’ specific needs and providing customized solutions for every client.
Our employees are highly knowledgeable and experienced on all issues revolving around labour matters across several industries including construction, agriculture, hospitality, wholesale and retail, textile and several other industries.
Our Vision at JHG is to provide professional human resources services to our clients by upholding the South African Code of Professional Conduct and engaging in fair and transparent business practices. We also have a mission to add value to our clients' businesses through our qualified team of human resources practitioners, using the South African Professional Code of Conduct as a guideline and ensuring compliance with legal principles and best practices.
JHG has a supreme membership program for all its clients to benefit from. Members who enroll in this program would have access to numerous benefits including:
- Access to all contents on our website including our contracts and procedures.
- Round-the-clock consultation and assistance whenever our services are needed.
- Bespoke services to cater for your needs.
- Onsite, telephonic and online service delivery, making it possible for our members to have access to us from anywhere in the world, at any time they please.
- Professional, ethical and trustworthy service delivery from our employees.
- High success rate with CCMA cases.
- Huge financial savings through :
- Effective strike handling.
- Correct retrenchment procedures.
- Management of union involvement.
- Correct and timely submission of Employment Equity plans.
- Positive and smooth labour inspections.
- Correct and timely submissions of workplace skill plans and Employee Equity plans.
Our membership fee structures are dependent on the number of employees or the size of the company.
For Companies with less than 50 employees, we charge a once-off administration fee for activation of R285, and a monthly membership subscription fee of R285. Companies with 51-100 employees would be required to pay a subscription fee of R365 per month and a once-off administration fee for activation of R365 while companies with 101-250 employees would pay subscription fees of R425 and administration activation fees of R425.
Larger sized companies with more than 251 employees only need to pay R485 subscription per month and a once-off administration activation fee of R485 regardless of the number of employees they have.
As soon as you sign up as one of our Supreme members, you’ll begin to receive a full package of all our membership benefits including online resources, consultation, newsletters and all forms of labour support. You can also upgrade or cancel your membership whenever you chose to.
You are welcome to contact us should you have any questions and enquiries about our membership program.We are committed to do everything in a professional manner – whether it is written or spoken communication with our clients, our internal operations or just the manner in which we deliver our service.
We can’t wait to have you on board!